Are you an ambitious, experienced, entrepreneurial financial risk consultant with great communication skills? Are you interested in supporting our ambitious growth strategy in the Nordic area? Then this opportunity is perfect for you! We are a specialist consulting firm with an established track record in risk advisory aiming to deliver high quality consulting services that exceed expectations.
We believe that our business’ growth can only be sustainable when our people love the work they do and when it is balanced with their personal lives. Does this match your ambitions? Join us as a Senior Manager in our Stockholm office!
As a successful Senior Manager, you will be part of our strategic plan to grow our risk management services in the Nordic area. In our new Stockholm office you will be working together with your colleagues, including those in other Zanders’ offices, on developing business and delivering excellent consultancy services.
You will expand our client base, convert prospects into projects and execute these projects successfully. Key assets to be successful are a deep understanding of Financial Risk Management, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a network with banks and other financial institutions in the Nordics area.
Our current Nordics’ team is a small, but growing entrepreneurial team based in Stockholm, that supports the ambition of Zanders to extend its international footprint. The team leverages on the knowledge and experience of 220+ colleagues that are based in one of the other six Zanders’ entities. Our FRM consulting business focuses on quantitative risk related projects for banks, insurers, and asset managers and involves a team of over 75 consultants, currently primarily located in our Dutch and Swiss offices. In line with our ambitious growth plans we are expanding this team outside of these two ‘home offices’.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advising clients on their financial risk challenges from a strategic perspective and developing hands-on solutions.
- Generating new business and project opportunities, both locally and internationally, pro-active account management and expand the client portfolio.
- Attracting and hiring new colleagues to further extend the team and taking on the responsibility for their performance.
- Closely cooperating with your colleagues in the Nordics and other Zanders’ locations to strengthen our Nordics business line.
- Participating in activities such as presentations, client events and networking.
- Pro-actively researching market and product developments.
Skills to be successful
- A proven track record in the field of Financial Risk Management with knowledge on best market practices, current topics and regulation.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience at financial institutions or consultancy firms, more experience is very welcome.
- A network within Financial Institutions in the Nordic Area.
- Strong interest in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good communication skills, fluent in both English and Swedish
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to setup a new business
- Business development and people management responsibility.
- Influence on strategy and vision as part of the Zanders Leadership team.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of well-recognized clients and consultants.
- Varied and personal training to elevate your consulting skills and content knowledge.
- A fun and entrepreneurial team and an organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan, our 220+ consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets and segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging!
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.