Chart a course for advancement in your corporate treasury career at Zanders. We are actively seeking accomplished professionals ranging from Manager to Director levels to contribute their expertise and drive excellence in the evolving landscape of finance.
Join us in shaping the future at Zanders!
Zanders is an award-winning, international consultancy firm focused on Treasury, Risk and Technology. We employ over 350 treasury & risk professionals who work from our 10 offices on 4 different continents.
We service a broad portfolio of leading multinational corporations, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose Zanders because of our deep domain knowledge and thought leadership, combined with an efficient consulting approach.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for seasoned treasury professionals to join our team for the DACH-Region, with a main focus on Germany.
We have opportunities on experience levels depending on your experience in the following functions:
- Senior Manager
You will primarily help to drive our growth plans in DACH and contribute to the development and recognition of Zanders in the DACH-Region. You will be engaged with business development as well as advise clients and manage projects.
Our main locations in Germany are Cologne and Frankfurt, but we are – depending on the situation – open to Germany based hybrid location and work-from-home models.
Working as part of a truly global One Zanders Team you will
- be responsible for introducing Zanders at multinational corporations in DACH, presenting our services to customers
- research market/product developments and seek-out trends and developments in treasury
- represent us at various events and publish on Thought-Leadership topics
- help building our business in DACH, identify new business and shape our solutions and services for our clients
- lead teams that optimise the organisation, processes and systems of our customers in the area of treasury management, for example with the implementation of innovative solutions regarding treasury analytics and artificial intelligence
- manage projects within the scope of strategic treasury transformation or M&A transactions, e.g. optimizing cash/liquidity or financial risk management and help preparing the organization for M&A transactions
- develop the design of system landscapes and support our customers in the selection and introduction of treasury systems, including their implementation
- have responsibility for the professional management and development of our team and support them in their professional and personal development
Skills to be successful
Do you bring some of these skills?
- Motivation to work in an international, innovative environment to make Zanders one of the leading treasury consulting companies in DACH
- An agile mindset and with tenacity and willingness to contribute to Zanders’ growths plans
- Robust experience in initiating client contacts and discussions as well as in the sale of consulting services
- Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting experience required:
- Manager: 5+ years
- Senior Manager: 7+ years
- Director: 9+ years"
- An existing network of contacts in Germany and the DACH region
- Profound knowledge of Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Liquidity Management incl. Working Capital Management, Payments and Bank Connectivity in the area of Treasury Transformation and Transaction Services for Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestures and Spin-Offs
- Preference for implementation knowledge of treasury management systems of vendors such as SAP, FIS, ION, Kyriba or others and other related tools such as payment solutions
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelor’s or Master’s-Degree
- Willingness to travel
- Self-reliant, flexible, critical, proactive, innovative and a team player
- Experience working in globally diverse Teams
- Fluent in English and German
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
We offer in return
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client relationships and projects. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
We employ over 350 consultants and offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive renumeration package including Pension contribution
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurial spirit, responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to develop in treasury, risk and finance
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.