As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in identifying, attracting, and onboarding top talent. This is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate to gain hands-on experience in (graduate) recruitment and talent acquisition. This internship provides exposure to various aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to coordinating interviews and contributing to employer branding initiatives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Assist with development and implementation of strategies to attract recent graduates for entry-level positions within Zanders.
- Build relationships with universities, career centers, and student organizations to enhance the company's presence among potential candidates.
- Coordinate events aimed at creating brand awareness with graduates.
- Utilize various sourcing methods, including online job boards, social media, and networking, to identify potential candidates.
- Assist in building a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs.
Screening and Evaluation:
- Review resumes and applications, with a focus on assessing the skills and potential of recent graduates.
- Conduct initial phone screenings to evaluate candidates' fit for specific roles.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and Talent Acquisition Specialists.
- Schedule and coordinate online and face-to-face interviews between candidates and hiring managers/teams.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing timely and clear communication.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Assist in generating recruitment reports and metrics.
- Support/educate hiring teams in updating the ATS correctly and timely.
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives to enhance Zanders’ reputation as an employer of choice.
- Assist in the creation of compelling job descriptions and marketing materials.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and other HR professionals to support overall recruitment strategies.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program, or recent graduate with a Netherlands based educational institution
- Strong interest in human resources, talent acquisition, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency in using online tools and platforms.
- Currently residing in The Netherlands within commutable distance from our office.
At the end of your internship you:
- Will be able to conduct phone screenings using the STAR method.
- Understand what is needed to run a smooth and efficient talent acquisition process while providing the best candidate experience.
- Have gained experience working in an international environment and you understand the general ropes of working in a professional organization.
- Have a broader knowledge of what the field of HR is.
- Are ready to continue your career in talent acquisition or a more generalist role in HR.
Duration and Allowance:
This is a full-time or part-time internship position with an estimated duration of 6 months. The internship can easily be combined with time required for school and for working on a thesis/assignment associated with your studies.
You will receive a monthly internship allowance along with reimbursement of travel expenses.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics, United States, South Africa, Germany, Middle East and Japan, our 250+ consultants service Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business in the near future.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join us on that growth journey.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and collaboration play an important role
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.