You are an senior SAP Fiori developer with 3-5 years of experience in SAP Fiori in the financial processes space, preferably with SAP treasury and some consulting experience.
You will be joining a global team of SAP treasury consultants who work on international external projects for blue-chip clients from our expanding portfolio and internal projects. You will work remotely most of the time, connecting with the wider team of people in South Africa and working closely with colleagues located in Europe, USA, Nordics, Asia, Middle East.
- Develop business solutions in SAP S/4 HANA and user experience in UI5. As a SAP Fiori Developer you will responsible for the design, development, testing and support of Fiori/UI5 development objects in SAP implementation and maintenance projects.
- As professional at this level you will have following responsibilities:
- Design and develop programs based on the functional requirements
- Work closely with SAP functional consultants to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality
- Prepare technical designs document and unit testing
- Propose, robust solutions to meet the functional needs
- Build professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions
- Experience in the treasury world or a willingness to learn about the treasury modules
- Assist in pre-sales and business development processes (your focus would be on user experience in UI5)
- Collaborate with our consultants to develop and deliver the best possible products and services to our clients
- Effectively manage your project workload and tight deadlines
- 3-5 years of experience in working with SAP Fiori set-up and development – financial processes, preferably SAP TRM and IHC, ideally from a consultative perspective
- Familiar with S/4 HANA, UI5, Enhancements
- Experience with SAP Web IDE
- Strong experience in developing for user, functional and system requirements
- Experience in Fiori Design patterns, expertise in UI Theme designer
- Strong understanding of the UI principles
- Capturing and tracking functional requirements
- Experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration
- FIORI - GATEWAY Services
- A particular interest in consulting
- Strong communication skills and client focus
- Fluent English
- A second language is a bonus
- Creative, proactive and a high sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel if needed
What We Offer
Zanders offers an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance important and offer the flexibility to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people who want to be part of realizing these targets. There is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- An enterprising team environment and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who We Are
Zanders is a leading multi-award consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury, risk and SaaS, who serve corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGOs. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas.
Zanders employs over 250 people who operate from our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, the Nordics, United States, Japan, Middle East and South Africa. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.
Please note that due to the holiday season there may be a delay in our response.