Would you like to manage end-to-end projects? Further develop credit risk expertise as part of the Zanders Leadership team? And are you willing to roll up your sleeves?
We believe that our business’ growth can only be sustainable when our people love the work they do and when it’s well-balanced with their personal lives. Does this vision match your ambitions? Then join us as a Senior Manager Credit Risk!
As a Zanders Senior Manager Credit Risk, you will join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, which consists of 65 highly qualified financial risk management consultants with a quantitative background. The ambitious, entrepreneurial and collaborative team is passionate about building, testing, developing and validating risk models.
In the role of Senior Manager Credit Risk, you will be responsible for a variety of credit risk projects for a broad spectrum of banks, solving highly complex challenges and establishing workable models that banks can bring into practice. As part of the Zanders leadership team, you will manage eager consultants, end-to-end client relations and develop new business.
You are contributing to the continued growth of our credit risk practice. Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions.
This role will bring you a variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising clients on their credit risk challenges from a strategic perspective and developing hands-on solutions.
- Managing large scale credit risk projects. Taking a leading role in decision-making and coaching of junior team members.
- Generating new business and project opportunities, both locally and internationally, pro-active account management and expand the credit risk portfolio.
- Participating in activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking.
- Pro-actively researching market and product developments.
- Participating and hosting internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as round-tables, guest lecture events and internal talent trainings.
Skills to be successful
- A proven track record in the field of quantitative credit risk management.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the field of risk management.
- Knowledge of and experience with A-IRB models.
- Strong interest in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Statistical knowledge of large data sets.
- Interested in regulations and experience with TRIM missions, IMIs, OSIs, etc.
- Knowledge of Excel and programming tools like Python, MATLAB, SAS, R.
- Ambitious, strategic thinker.
- Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematics, quantitative finance or related topics.
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Dutch is a bonus.
What we offer in return
- Business development responsibility.
- Influence on strategy and vision as part of the Zanders Leadership team.
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a strategical subject matter expert in the credit risk arena.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of well-recognized clients and consultants.
- Varied and personal training to elevate your consulting skills and content knowledge.
- Personal growth, soft and hard skills development as part of the Zanders Accelerator Program.
- A fun and entrepreneurial team and an organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan and United States, our 200 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business!
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.