Our US office has established itself as a recognized specialist in treasury management and with the growing number of projects and expansion plans, we are looking to hire someone who has the ambition not only to further grow in corporate treasury and technology solutions but also to contribute to the development of the US and wider global team. You will have strong core treasury knowledge and preferably experience of a TMS such as Kyriba.
You will be joining a team of dynamic, experienced Consultants, who operate collaboratively to share knowledge and work at the highest standards to deliver to our clients. You will be involved in project work, business development and other activities including personalized trainings, to help you grow as a consultant. Your background will be in a corporate or consulting environment. Location preferences are Texas or New York/New Jersey.
- Advising clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions, with a particular focus on kyriba (and other treasury systems). This could include re-defining current technology practises, vendor selection and implementation of treasury technology solutions.
- Assist in managing treasury technology projects. This could include taking on a leading role in the project execution across workstream(s).
- Identifying new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally. Playing a part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking
- Pro-actively researching market/product developments. Actively seeking-out treasury technology advancements
- Participating and coordinating internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings
Skills to be successful
- Experience of 3 to 6 years in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Implementation knowledge Kyriba and preferably one or more treasury management systems, for example SAP, FIS Quantum/Integrity, IT2, GTreasury and other related tools such as SWIFT
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors
- Ambition to carry out further education such as CFA, FRM, CTP and financial systems training
- Willingness to travel
- Able to work in a hybrid environment - home, office and client site
- Team player who takes accountability and is keen to learn and grow
- Legally authorized to work in the US
We offer in return
We offer an ambitious, fun and an international working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance is very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- A position in an enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are an award-winning, international consultancy firm of 230 consultants, focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics, United States, Japan and South Africa, our 200 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.