Zanders is an established, award-winning international consulting firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in Europe, Asia and USA our 250+ consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose Zanders because of our deep domain knowledge and thought leadership, combined with a pragmatic consulting approach. With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments.
The growth story of Zanders has reached another milestone with the opening of a branch in Germany. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth. Our main locations in Germany are Cologne and Frankfurt, but we are – depending on the situation – open to hybrid location models.
Your area of responsibility
- You will work in a team of experienced consultants who will help you improve your treasury management skills
- Due to the "start-up feeling" that we will have in the first few years, you will be given significantly more responsibility than in other consulting companies and you will be able to help build our business from day one
- You will work on projects on strategy, organization and process design in all treasury processes in the context of transformation projects or M&A transactions, e.g. in cash/liquidity management and financial risk management
- Within large and smaller teams, you will work on the design of system landscapes as well as participate in the selection and introduction of treasury systems (including the implementation of the proposed solutions or implementation of innovative solutions, e.g. in the areas of treasury analytics and artificial intelligence)
Skills to be successful
- Motivation to work in an international, innovative environment and to make Zanders one of the leading treasury consulting companies in Germany as well
- Experience of 3-5 years' engagement in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Knowledge of Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Preference for implementation knowledge of treasury management systems of vendors such as SAP, FIS, ION or others and other related tools such as SWIFT
- An agile mindset and with tenacity and willingness to contribute to building Zanders’ presence in Germany
- Comfortable being actively involved in client work and willing to build a network of contacts
- You are an ambitious team player who feels comfortable in both larger and smaller teams and wants to take on responsibility quickly
- Willingness to travel
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Language skills: Fluent German and English
- Hold a passport or visa to work Germany
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and consultants in a dynamic and challenging environment to quickly acquire new skills and establish yourself as a subject matter expert in a subject area
- Working in multi-disciplinary and international teams for renowned clients in Germany, Europe and beyond
- Responsibility for work packages in our projects already in an early career stage
- Collaboration with leading and innovative software companies
- A culture of openness and exchange of ideas and knowledge between all colleagues
- An active company that encourages, motivates and focuses on its employees
What we offer you in return
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
At Zanders, you will enjoy attractive working conditions: a good salary and a corresponding number of vacation days, a contribution to your pension scheme and the Zanders bonus program. But there's more to look forward to:
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurial spirit, responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to develop in treasury, risk and finance
- Flexible working time and remote work models in a flexible office concept
- A clear perspective for further personal development and career through an established coaching culture
- Education and training both on- and off-the-job
And on top of that, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) place in Europe and other team events!
Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.