We are looking to hire an experienced treasury professional to add to our recognised specialist treasury consulting team. The role would suit someone who is entrepreneurial and keen to have the ambition not only to further grow in corporate treasury and technology solutions but to contribute to the expansion of Zanders in the Nordics.
Zanders is an established, award-winning international consulting firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in Europe, Asia and USA our 200 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose Zanders because of our deep domain knowledge and thought leadership, combined with a pragmatic consulting approach.
- Advising clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions. This could include re-defining current technology practises, vendor selection and implementation of treasury technology solutions.
- Involved in treasury technology projects and taking a leading role in decision making and coaching of junior team members
- Identifying new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally. Playing a part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking
- Pro-actively researching market/product developments. Actively seeking-out treasury technology advancements
- Participating and hosting internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings
Skills to be successful
- Experience of 3-5 years' engagement in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Preference for implementation knowledge of treasury management systems of vendors such as SAP, FIS, ION or others and other related tools such as SWIFT
- An agile mindset and with tenacity and willingness to contribute to building Zanders’ presence in the Nordics
- Comfortable being actively involved in client work and willing to build a network of contacts
- Team player, with the ambition to form part of a smaller team and prepared to contribute towards growth and prosperity
- Willingness to travel
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Fluent Swedish
- Hold a passport or visa to work Sweden
We offer in return
We offer an ambitious, international, multi-cultural and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Given Zanders’ broad client base you could also have the opportunity to join international projects
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.