An unique and exceptional opportunity!
Are you an enthusiastic, flexible and accurate (project) administrator and do you want to work in an energetic team? Then our vacancy for project administrator is what you are looking for! Zanders is growing fast and is expanding its Finance Team, grab this chance to become a member of this unique journey.
As Project Administrator within Zanders, together with the rest of the Group Project Office (GPO) Team, you are jointly responsible for the complete project administration, for all Zanders offices worldwide. Together with the team, you manage the projects, you monitor the processes and send the monthly invoices to our clients. For this process, you will check whether all supplied information is correct and complete, and you are responsible for accurate entries in our system. In this role, you will have a lot of contact with all colleagues within the company, so it is helpful if you are communicative and customer-oriented.
Skills to be successful
- You have completed MBO level 3 or 4 in a financial direction
- Some relevant experience is good, but motivation and willingness to learn and result oriented are more important
- Able to work very accurate in a dynamic working environment
- Strong process-based and analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally
- Experience with Sap ByDesign is an advantage
What we offer
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, travel- and home working allowance and a Zanders bonus scheme. But there is more to look forward to.
Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A brand new office which is located next to the Central Station Utrecht and is easily accessible by public transport.
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A role with a lot of responsibility, autonomy and the possibility to develop yourself further in Finance. Of course, you will get the supervision that you need from us.
- Enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee and fresh fruit.
- And on top of it, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan our 220+ consultants service Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.