Zanders is a trusted advisor to large multi-national corporations around the world. Four years ago we launched our Zanders Inside platform to provide easy-to-use financial tools for treasury and tax directors to stay on top of developments in today’s data-driven business environment. We’ve grown to over fifty clients and are looking for an ambitious, experienced tax technology manager to achieve the next level of growth and maturity.
As part of Zanders Solutions, a small team of approx. 10 FTE that manages our cloud services, you will help our Transfer Pricing Suite for financial transactions grow with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Define and execute the growth strategy for our Transfer Pricing Suite.
- Coordinate all marketing & sales campaigns and support their execution.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the satisfaction of the 50+ Transfer Pricing Suite clients, ensuring smooth and honest pre-sales, on-boarding and support processes.
- Ensure adequate functional knowledge is available across the client delivery team to minimize our clients’ the transfer pricing compliance risk for intercompany finance transactions, such as intercompany loans, guarantees and cash pooling.
- Identify realistic opportunities to improve our proposition and collaborate with the technical delivery team to realize these.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree in business engineering, finance or tax law.
- A minimum of 7 years’ engagement at a Big-4 advisory or boutique advisory firm or MNE.
- Knowledge and experience in Transfer Pricing is a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience in Treasury Management is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective communicator enabled by fluent knowledge English.
- You are a team player and interested to work in a start-up environment within a larger, established organization.
- Hands-on mindset with an ambition to grow both yourself and our business.
We offer in return
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, a mobility-budget and a bonus scheme. But there is more to look forward to! Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A brand-new office is located next to the Utrecht Central Station and is easily accessible by public transport.
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly and become a refined professional with credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program that will elevate your soft skills and content knowledge.
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan, our 220 consultants service Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets and segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging!
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.