Zanders is a recognized specialist in treasury management and treasury technology. Our clients choose us because of our trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
We are expanding globally and currently looking to hire an experienced consultant in the Netherlands. Someone who has the ambition to grow further in corporate treasury and technology solutions and to contribute to the global development and recognition of Zanders.
- Advising clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions. This could include re-defining current technology practises, vendor selection and implementation of treasury technology solutions.
- Managing treasury technology projects. Taking a leading role in decision making and coaching of junior team members.
- Pro-actively researching market/product developments. Actively seeking-out treasury technology advancements.
- Participating and hosting internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings.
- Identifying new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally. Playing a part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFPs, events and networking
Skills to be successful
- Minimum 5 years engagement in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Implementation knowledge of treasury management systems such for example SAP, IT2, Quantum, Integrity, Kyriba and other related tools such as SWIFT
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Fluent English
We offer in return
Zanders offers an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets. Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
Zanders is an international consultancy firm advising global organizations in Treasury Management, Risk Management, Corporate Finance and in Solutions. Our consultant service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGOs.
We employ over 280 people and have office locations in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Nordics, United States, Japan, South Africa,
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.