Zanders is an established, award-winning international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. We employ over 330 treasury & risk professionals who work from our offices on 4 different continents.
We service a broad portfolio of leading multinationals, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose Zanders because of our specialist expertise, hands-on approach and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
In 2021 Zanders opened an office in Stockholm in order to service our clients in the Nordics. We are now looking to hire an experienced consultant to add to our recognised specialist treasury consulting team. The role would suit someone who is entrepreneurial and keen to have the ambition not only to further grow in corporate treasury and technology solutions but to contribute to the expansion of Zanders in the Nordics. We offer you the possibility to specialise and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage.
You will join the Nordics team, working together with the wider team of international consultants on Nordic and international projects, for multinational companies. You will have a strong foundation in treasury or treasury technology and a desire to continue to learn and grow. We offer you the possibility to specialise and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from the get-go. Your role will include:
- Taking a lead in delivering treasury advisory projects, including assisting clients with establishing their target operating model, setting financial risk management strategies and optimising their current treasury processes.
- Advising clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions. This could include re-defining current technology practises, vendor selection and/or implementation of treasury technology solutions.
- Managing treasury projects from start to finish, ensuring that deliverables are submitted to clients at a high quality, on a timely basis and in line with the agreed engagement terms.
- Where required, identifying where Subject Matter Expert (SME) support might be needed and engaging relevant colleagues.
- Taking the lead or support (depending on the project) with setting the budget for the project and managing the budget once the project commences.
- As a manager, you will be taking a leading role in project decision making and coaching of junior team members.
- Drive business development, by managing client accounts and identifying new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally. Playing an active part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking.
- Pro-actively researching market/product developments. Actively seeking-out treasury technology advancements.
- Participating and hosting internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings
Skills to be successful
- Minimum 5 years engagement in Corporate Treasury or Treasury Consulting
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Implementation knowledge of treasury management systems of vendors such as SAP, FIS, ION, Kyriba or others and other related tools such as SWIFT
- Experience of managing critical projects or applying a structured approach to the delivery of projects
- An agile mindset and with tenacity and willingness to contribute to building Zanders’ presence in the Nordics
- Significant experience in Sweden and the Nordics with a drive to build on and develop your business network
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Fluent Swedish
- Hold a passport or visa to work Sweden
- Willingness to travel
- Previous people management experience is a plus
We offer in return
We offer an ambitious, international, multi-cultural and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Given Zanders’ global client base, you will also have the opportunity to work on international projects
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- Support and encouragement to build your network with corporates and within treasury
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.