Zanders is an established, award-winning international consulting firm, focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices spanning ten countries and five continents our 250+ consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
- Managing treasury technology projects. Taking a leading role in decision-making and coaching of junior team members who have a technical focus
- Take part in strategic discussions relating to redefining system architecture and addressing technical questions and topics
- Technical team lead and ensure that consultants are working on valuable activities and projects
- Take part in commercial discussions around our technical services.
Skills to be Successful
- Knowledge in treasury & risk management, cash management, treasury management systems, in-house banking, payment factories, bank connectivity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP / ABAP / FIORI
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Experience of project management and/or leading projects and strong team player
- Fluent business English is a must
- Commercial affinity, in addition to expertise
- Comfortable working in a hybrid environment - the opportunity to be based at home, office and client site (as needed)
- Preference to be located in South Africa
We offer in return
We offer an ambitious, international and multi-cultural working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to continue to develop as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
From our locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, United States, South Africa and Japan our 220+ consultants service Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector entities and NGOs. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and existing international markets, as well as enter new market segments. We are therefore looking for people like you to join the next phase of growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. It is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster an open and cohesive atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we encourage you to take on new challenges.
Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.