Do you want to join one of the thought leaders in the Financial consulting industry? Get exposure to multiple clients across different Financial industry sectors and European countries ? Be part of a company to that focusses on new developments and trends in quantitative modelling?
We believe that our business’ growth can only be sustainable when our people love the work they do and when it’s balanced with their personal lives. That is why we build successful teams with the brightest specialists in our niche market. Join us as a Manager specialised in A-IRB!
As a Zanders Manager you will be part of our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, an international group of 65 highly qualified Financial Risk Management Consultants with a quantitative background (95%). Freedom, responsibility, innovation, fun, team work and flexibility play an important role in this team. Your new colleagues are self-starters, experts, eager to push their boundaries and constantly challenge themselves. They are passionate about developing, testing and validating risk models and providing innovative solutions that have added value for the client is what they like best. To grow our business in North-West Europe, we would like to extend our team with dynamic, intelligent individuals like yourself.
As a Manager you will work on a variety of quantitative credit risk models, such as Advanced Internal rating based models, IFRS 9, ESG, stress test models. You work in multidisciplinary teams to solve complex challenges and establish workable models that the client can put into practice.
You will be advising clients, managing smaller projects independently and working in teams on larger projects. You will have your own specific role, clear responsibility and will be the direct point of contact for the client. Every project offers a new challenge, new stakeholders and new complexity. Your impact on the business will be significant.
Skills to be successful
Key assets to be successful are a deep understanding of Credit Risk modelling and A-IRB models in particular, an entrepreneurial mindset as well as strong consultancy skills. More specifically, you will need:
- Master’s degree in Econometrics or a similar quantitative study.
- 5 years or more of experience in the field of credit risk within financial institutions or consulting firms.
- A proven track record in the field of A-IRB.
- Extensive knowledge on best market practices, current topics and regulation such as CRD, CRR and EBA Guidelines.
- Knowledge of Excel and programming tools like Python, MATLAB, SAS, R.
- Interest in managing and coaching ambitious people.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, innovative, analytical thinker.
- Flexible to travel.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer in return
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, mobility budget and a Zanders bonus scheme. But there is more to look forward to. Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A brand new office is located next to the Central Station Utrecht and is easily accessible by public transport.
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a A-IRB and credit risk expert in the financial industry.
- Be involved in challenging assignments and have responsibilities within a varied project and client portfolio with plentiful opportunities for personal development.
- Opportunity to support internal research and development initiatives and hosting networking and marketing events
- Ambitious, service-driven work environment where innovation is key.
- Opportunity to advise and work with a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions.
- Entrepreneurial team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan, our 220+ consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets and segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging!
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.