Zanders is an established, award-winning international consulting firm, focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices spanning ten countries and five continents our 250+ consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
We are now looking to expand our team in Japan and hire an experienced consultant to add to our recognised specialist global treasury consulting team. The role will suit someone who has the ambition not only to further grow in corporate treasury and technology solutions but also contribute to our expansion in Asia and global development and recognition of Zanders.
- Advising clients surrounding their treasury technology solutions. This could include re-defining current technology practises, vendor selection and implementation of treasury technology solutions
- Managing treasury technology projects. Taking a leading role in decision making and coaching of junior team members
- Identifying new business/project opportunities both locally and internationally. Playing a part in commercial activities such as presentations, RFP’s, events and networking
- Participating and hosting internal and external knowledge delegation sessions, such as treasury boot camps, guest lecture events and internal trainings
Skills to be successful
- Knowledge in Treasury & Risk Management, Cash Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Minimum 3-5 years engagement in SAP FICO or some of the following SAP treasury modules - IHC, CM, TRM, BCM, APM, MBC, as well as related tools such as SWIFT, trading portals and market data providers
- Significant experience in Japan and Asia
- Relevant professional qualifications including a Bachelors or Masters
- Willingness to travel in Asia and to other locations such as Europe
- Experience of project management and/or leading projects and strong team player
- Business fluent (or native) Japanese speaker is a must
- Comfortable working in a hybrid environment – the opportunity to be based at home with some travel to the office and client side as needed
- Located in Tokyo or other locations in Japan, or for example South Korea
We Offer In Return
We offer an ambitious, international, multi-cultural working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us realize these targets.
Whether you want to develop new markets, products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to continue as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly to add to your credibility and value
- Varied and personal training program to elevate your soft skills and content knowledge
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.