Do you have the vision and ideas to take Digital Marketing to the next level?
What you can expect
- An ambitious, dynamic and growing organization that operates internationally as a leading consultancy in B2B.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and freedom to get everything out of our marketing data so that we can advise our clients even better.
- You will be directly involved in the design and realization of various marketing campaigns.
- You will be instrumental in expanding our sales efforts for our software solutions.
- You will be working in a team with various marketing and communication experts.
The Marketing & Communication department consists of a team of 4 colleagues with different roles and focus areas. The team supports Zanders’ consultants in developing, designing and implementing various (digital) marketing campaigns and is also responsible for using the data/insights from the campaigns for lead generation and qualification.
As a digital marketing analyst, you will be a valuable asset in:
- Performing analysis on our online data, both on our paid channels (Google, LinkedIn) and owned channels (website, app, email).
- Advising the various market groups within Zanders on the basis of your (data) insights into high-impact commercial opportunities that will lead to more website traffic, leads and sales.
- Improving awareness of the Zanders brand by communicating in a smart way with our target groups.
- Integrating data between the various marketing systems (Microsoft Dynamics Sales and ClickDimensions) and external sources.
- Collaborate with the entire Marketing & Communications team to set up good marketing campaigns.
- Providing sales support to our Solutions team to rapidly expand our software products.
To be successful in this role, you are naturally curious, analytical and you know how to combine creativity with technology. Zanders is an organization that offers possibilities for entrepreneurial colleagues. In the position there is enough opportunity to develop yourself and to challenge the organization with creative and innovative ideas.
This function requires from you
- Bachelor / Master degree work and thinking level with at least 3 years relevant work experience in the field of digital data analysis.
- You have extensive experience with online marketing and data tools such as Google Suite (Analytics, Ads) and LinkedIn.
- You are analytical, curious, proactive, communicatively strong and find it interesting to work with colleagues from different disciplines.
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is a nice to have.
What we offer in return
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays and a company bonus. But there is more to look forward to.
Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time.
- A lot of space for training and courses (Personal Development).
- Flexible working hours, working days/workplace (currently mainly working from home. In the autumn of 2021, the office will move from Bussum to Utrecht Central Station).
- An ambitious, service-driven work environment where innovation is the key.
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurship, responsibility, autonomy and the possibility to develop yourself further in Marketing.
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other outings and drinks!
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States and Japan our 200 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business!
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
Due to the nature of Zanders enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.