Give your career a flying start! We are looking for new talented colleagues who would like to combine their quantitative background with consultancy and finance. Are you eager to learn, take on responsibility from an early stage and make an impact?
What you can expect:
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program to hone your soft skills and content knowledge with your class of new colleagues.
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field.
- The chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly.
- A fun and enterprising organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
As a Consultant you are challenged to advise our clients in the financial sector about financial risk related complexities.
You will join our 'Financial Institutions' team, a team of 60 Financial Risk Management Consultants (95% have a quantitative background). This team focuses on financial risk related projects for banks, insurers and asset managers. You will advise our clients surrounding their financial risk models, policies and governance.
Four days a week you will work on-site at the client with a team of Zanders colleagues. On Friday you will work in Utrecht. On this day you will catch up your Zanders colleagues, join knowledge sessions and work on internal projects.
Furthermore, as a starting Consultant you will join our Zanders Talent Program. This program contains content related training, consultancy skills training and training to obtain you CFA level I.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master's degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance or related topics.
- A strong interest in developing, designing and performing the quantification of risk.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and programming tools.
- Ambitious, strategic thinker, flexible to travel.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer in return
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays and a company bonus. But there is more to look forward to.
Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time.
- Attend the Zanders Talent Program (training courses, consultancy skills training and training to obtain your CFA level I).
- Flexible working hours, working days/workplace (currently mainly working from home. In the autumn of 2021, the office will move from Bussum to Utrecht Central Station).
- An ambitious, service-driven work environment where innovation is the key.
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurship, responsibility, autonomy and the possibility to develop yourself further in Financial Risk Management.
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other outings and drinks!
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan and United States, our 200 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business!
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.
Notification: during the summer holidays our recruitment processing times will be longer than usual. We hope for your understanding. We expect to contact you about your application in the first week of August.
By applying for a role at Zanders, you give us approval to use and retain your personal details. Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) by a third party is part of the application process.